Started Jan 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
seeingstars
New MemberPosts: 22
Like?
Installing icc profile on Epson 3880
Jan 21, 2012

I went to the Eposn site and downloaded the icc profile for Hot Press Natural paper for Windows. Epson says directions on how to load them will also be included in zip folder, but of course they are not - they include a pdf of the paper's specs instead. After unzipping the file, you get an executable file - every thing I can find on the internet says right click the file and click "install". When I right click I don't get an install function, but an "open" function. When I click on that it runs the executable and looks like it must be installing it, but when done, I still can't find the paper type in the Photoshop Print dialog box under paper types (even after restarting the program and even rebooting the computer) A search for .icc files on the harddrive never finds one that matches this paper type, so I can't move it to the location of the others if it did indeed create it. This is on a Windows 7 machine and Photoshop cs3. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks so much for any help with this very frustrating problem!
Mark

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow