" Please fix this!" in my "Art of Images" series.

Started Jan 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mike Ronesia
Senior MemberPosts: 2,538Gear list
Like?
" Please fix this!" in my "Art of Images" series.
Jan 21, 2012

This challenge was just announced and has some potential to be interesting, or a bust. It is unconventional in the sense that it is all about PP'ing because you have to download and work with a photo I took. It was suggested by another host who I'll let share with you their ID if they so choose. I'm hoping it gets some interest as I thought the idea was a fun one and it levels the playing field for seeing how creative people can be with their PP skills.

Please jump in and download the image if you want to see what you can come up with. I tried to pick something fairly plain so you have as clean a pallet as possible while hoping it has a little visual interest to work with. It is an architectural piece sitting on a tinted glass skylight in an abandoned mall. I think someone was trying to use it to break the glass from a walkway above and it didn't happen.

I spent all of 5 minutes on my sample just to give people an idea, so don't laugh too much at it.

Let me know your thoughts please.

http://www.dpreview.com/challenges/Challenge.aspx?ID=6195
--
It's easier to ask for forgiveness then to ask for permission.

Mike Ronesia's gear list:Mike Ronesia's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +9 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow