Started Jan 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
brez
New MemberPosts: 22
Like?
Flash on D7000 not working
Jan 20, 2012

I just bought a Nissin 866 Mk II for my Nikon D7000. I tried it for a few test shots but when I detached it and tried to set it up in remote - the onboard flash on my Nikon D7000 refused to fire and continues to do so.

I have reset all the default settings but nothing works. The flash still pops up in Auto and in the view finder the icon indicates it is ready to flash or recharge between shots, but it doesn't flash when I click the shutter release button.

I'm starting to think a trip to the repair center is in order and maybe the onboard refusing to work on the same day I got an the external flash was just a coincidence. For what it's worth I've had the camera 11 months and although I have rarely used the onboard flash before, it's always seemed to work ok until now. Anyone else had similar problems with the flash on their Nikons?

Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow