Fuji get off your backsides

Started Jan 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
Maximus176
Regular MemberPosts: 181Gear list
Like?
Re: Owners of the Nikon D3 ...
In reply to Mark Prince, Jan 20, 2012

Nice to read someone with the same thoughts without invoking the childishness that goes on here. The confidence thing is very important I can operate my D3 blindfold the user ergonomics are very intuitive and therefore easy and quick to change something.

What I cannot understand for the life of me is that the camera had the pro marketing spin and yes it does take remarkable pictures, but clearly putting out a camera to market with a daft software interface and a manual focus that doesn't work , in my view was a huge faux pas. The inability to take on board the user criticisms by Fuji, again in my mind is another faux pas, because I for one will not give them anymore money because of the attitude over the x100.

Many on this forum took umbridge over what I said it was not against the camera but against the corporation for treating customers buying a flagship product in such a poor way.

Maximus176's gear list:Maximus176's gear list
Nikon D3 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow