Started Jan 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
barnybullet
Forum MemberPosts: 58Gear list
Like?
Should I accept this print from a print company
Jan 19, 2012

I have been trying a few different companies for my printing needs (i can do up to A4 myself ok but no bigger and need quite a few A3)

I have just had some done through file-print who have used "print concern" to do the printing.

I have recieved the order and all 10 prints have the same issue which i believe to be horizontal banding. (se 3 pictures below).

I havehad this myself when printing and done printhead cleans and printhead calibrations and sorts the issue but print concern are saying that they cannot produce a print any better and will not do a reprint.

To me it is not acceptable as it is clearly visable and distracting.

I have been offered a full refund if I send them back or 25% refund if i keep them but It now means a delay getting them to my customer and reprinting with someone else as No way will I supply him these prints as it will only give me a bad name due to the quality.

Has anyone else had issues from printing companies and do you think they should be reprinting tehm for me?

barnybullet's gear list:barnybullet's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A58 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +6 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow