K-5; What's the coldest weather and the pictures that go along with it....

Started Jan 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
hikenhi
Regular MemberPosts: 498Gear list
Like?
K-5; What's the coldest weather and the pictures that go along with it....
Jan 18, 2012

I'm curious. What's the coldest weather and the pictures that go along it that you may have used a Pentax K-5. What lense too?

These were shot with my K-5 and my Pentax 16-50 f2.8. I also brought along my Pentax 12-24 f4, but didn't want to risk anything getting on the opptics or inside the camera during the exchange. The winds were just to violent to risk such a feat for a little wider angle of view in a single shot. I'd say the wind-chill was about (-10) to (-15) deg F in some of these areas along this adventure where the winds were gusting to 60+mph.

http://hikenhi.smugmug.com/Davids-Hiking-and/Big-Pine-Lakes-Winter-Route/20964397_PCCT4k# !i=1665836876&k=HVVJ8fD

hikenhi's gear list:hikenhi's gear list
Pentax K-7 Pentax K-5 Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM +5 more
Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow