K-5; What's the coldest weather and the pictures that go along with it....

Started Jan 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
hikenhi Regular Member • Posts: 498
K-5; What's the coldest weather and the pictures that go along with it....

I'm curious. What's the coldest weather and the pictures that go along it that you may have used a Pentax K-5. What lense too?

These were shot with my K-5 and my Pentax 16-50 f2.8. I also brought along my Pentax 12-24 f4, but didn't want to risk anything getting on the opptics or inside the camera during the exchange. The winds were just to violent to risk such a feat for a little wider angle of view in a single shot. I'd say the wind-chill was about (-10) to (-15) deg F in some of these areas along this adventure where the winds were gusting to 60+mph.

http://hikenhi.smugmug.com/Davids-Hiking-and/Big-Pine-Lakes-Winter-Route/20964397_PCCT4k# !i=1665836876&k=HVVJ8fD

hikenhi's gear list:hikenhi's gear list
Pentax K-7 Pentax K-5 Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM +5 more
Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow