E-620

Started Jan 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
Carloskbco
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,236
Like?
Ben.....
In reply to Ben Herrmann, Jan 17, 2012

It sounds like you are waiting for something BIG !

But it reminds me of a story I read in a mexican newspaper, where a rancher and former hunter was being harrassed by a drug cartel to sell his ranch, I guess they wanted to use it as a "storage" site...anyway, this rancher had a family business for several years and he employed several people...he processed wood I think.

One day the cartel gave him an ultimatum to have the papers ready that they would have some money for him, but he just did not want to sell, but he told them that yes to come in and bring the money...

He told all his workers not to show up to work, sent his family to another relative home, and waited for the bad guys...he had set up his guns on the windows, and holes on the walls, and turned off all the electricity...

When they showed up, he started to pick them off, but of course the bad guys were too many and they killed him, but he had killed or wounded all of them, at the sound of the shooting, the mexican army arrested the wounded...

Take care Ben...

Carlos

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow