Winter Photog Gloves

Started Jan 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Forum MemberPosts: 75Gear list
Re: Great link, Thank you
In reply to xerojay, Jan 16, 2012

Try visiting a fly fishing shop. Gloves are available with a mitten flap that pulls back and allows use of bare fingertips with rest of hand covered in wind block polar tec. When image complete pull the flap back over fingers until next shot. Fisherman are able to fish in very cold temps with these gloves. (they have to be able to tie flies onto the monofilament tippets and this permits full use and feel) Brands include Simms, Glacier Glove, etc.

 hathawayep's gear list:hathawayep's gear list
Sony a6000
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow