backpack with slr spot, not slr backpack?

Started Dec 26, 2011 | Discussions thread
akluiber
Forum MemberPosts: 84
Like?
Re: backpack with slr spot, not slr backpack?
In reply to zeitgeist09, Jan 16, 2012

I've been interested in this one as well. IIRC, it won won pop photo's 2011 camera bag award. The general consensus from user reviews at the various retailer sites seem to be quite positive.

Personally, like the OP, I use a mountainsmith kit cube. I have mind inside a Dakine Blade ski backpack from 2003, where they featured a zippered side access port. This combination works quite well. Unfortunately, I think Dakine moved away from that design, so it would take some hunting to find the right bag.

zeitgeist09 wrote:

Does anyone have any experience with a LowePro Photo Sport 200 AW?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/768091-REG/Lowepro_LP36353_PAM_Photo_Sport_200_AW.html

I tried one on in Best Buy (I know, I know), and it was nice and light. It appears to be a good mix of bag vs. cam space, with two straps, and side entry. On paper it seems to fit what I'm looking for, which is v similar to what OP is looking for I think, but doesn't appear to have been around long enough for a full slew of reviews.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow