Started Jan 16, 2012 | Trades thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Paul Guba
Regular MemberPosts: 348
Like?
FT: Nikon 14-24 for Nikon 24mm PC-E
Jan 16, 2012

I am looking to trade my Nikon 14-24 for your Nikon 24mm PC-E. My lens is in excellent condition yours should be as well. I have extensive feed back on ebay and FM forum you should have feed back as well. Google me and you will find my real address. The lens as stated is in excellent condition and has no issues. There are some slight rub marks on the lens shade from the cap which is common. There is some light wear from being in my case. Optically it is perfect and is very sharp and focuses perfectly without correction on my D3 cameras. I am located in New Jersey and can travel to NYC or Philadelphia if that is any help to anyone.

You probably want to get rid of that manual focus lens as it takes a lot of work to focus and use that tilt shift stuff. It will be much easier to use a simple zoom that does all the focusing for you. Optically you would be hard pressed to beat the 14-24 in its range.

-- hide signature --

Enjoy the Day

Paul Guba New Jersey Photographer
http://www.gubavision.com

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Red Bank, United States

Nikon D3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow