G1X - The Most Significant Camera of Our Time

Started Jan 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
c.hammett
Forum ProPosts: 11,432Gear list
Like?
Re: age - inconsequential or not ?
In reply to plantdoc, Jan 14, 2012

plantdoc wrote:

The population is aging in all developed countries and the imaging market seems to be aimed at a 20- 30's age group. Of course, there are exceptions. I rarely see a camera ad with anyone over about 40 and no one (that I can remember) is wearing glasses. I'll just buy what works and skip the rest.

Greg

I remember several years ago, there was a thread on the xxD forum, asking about ages groups of various people who cared to respond . Like you said, most were in their 30's or maybe early 40's, and anyone over that either didn't respond or was embarrassed to admit it ! It was almost as though the 30-40-somethings didn't really give a hoot about opinions of those of us who were older , and our thoughts were inconsequential. All I can say is....

".... as they are, we once were; as we are, they soon will be".

(quoted / translated from a Latin inscription on a tomb in S.M. Novella in Florence)

carolyn
--
Ranger a.k.a chammett
http://www.pbase.com/chammett

'elegance is simplicity'

c.hammett's gear list:c.hammett's gear list
Canon EOS 100D Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow