Best buy Black tie protection program. Big disappointment.

Started Jan 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
laquila655
Junior MemberPosts: 40
Like?
Re: Best buy Black tie protection program. Big disappointment.
In reply to zoom7, Jan 14, 2012

And the moral is, never ever buy any of that BS protection programs. When I lived there, I never bought any protection programs. They never work! The only thing that somewhat works is the manufacturer's warranty. But even that doesn't completely work in America.

I remember when DVD players first appeared in stores, I bought one (it was Toshiba, if memory serves). Was very excited. It broke after three months of simple weekend rental movie watching. I paid $400 for the player. Did I go and claim the warranty service? No way! I knew that it will cost more in moral damage. I simply bought another one (which also broke in less than six month).

DVD players today last forever. The moral: don't be anal and always take everything with a pinch of salt. They want to get you, they want to play you like a piano. That's the world we are living in. C'mon, don't be stupid. It's their way or the Long Island expressway for me. Life is tough (especially in the US). Be a man.

zoom7 wrote:

I purchased 4 years black tie protection program from Best Buy.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow