Started Jan 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
Kim Letkeman
Forum ProPosts: 32,433Gear list
Like?
Re: Yes and No.
In reply to CAcreeks, Jan 13, 2012

CAcreeks wrote:

Kim Letkeman wrote:

G12 was the first G series with stereo sound and 720p. My F550 produces better video than my friends with G series, but all my friends have pre G12.

I've shot with the F550 and the G10 ... I would not say that the F550 is better than the G10 ...

Well, for whitewater kayaking the 720p video is a lot wider, higher resolution, and uploads to YouTube more gracefully than the G10's 480 video, so I really do not understand your criteria.

I master my videos in Sony Vegas ... and I like the final output better in many ways. But I shoot concerts, which is quite a different requirement from yours.

Yes, the Fuji shoots reasonable video in bright light, so if that is your criteria then it is probably pretty decent. The audio is also fine because there is no bass to mitigate the overall sound quality ...

Kim Letkeman's gear list:Kim Letkeman's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 990 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow