Started Jan 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
olyflyer
Forum ProPosts: 22,847
Like?
Re: Sure ..
In reply to Sergey_Green, Jan 12, 2012

Sergey_Green wrote:

d3xmeister wrote:

Sure I'll take the DSLR any day if I cann afford carry, but why not have a swivel screen. If you don't need one, don't use it, if you do, it's there.

Absolutely, but I don't think this is how they build a professional top notch camera, but hanging anything they can find on it? The compacts is a different story.

I also liked illuminated buttons on my E-620. When doing long exposures at night it was priceless.

I sometimes use the illuminated top control panel, just to see the settings. There aren't that many buttons to get lost among.

I also use the top LCD illumination and on the flash LCD panel but I agree, buttons are easy to find on the D300/D300s because they are large. Oly is a different story. Small buttons, tightly packed, not always easy to feel and so on... Anyway, it is a useful feature to have illuminated buttons if you can see what's on them as well. Though, that's not on my wish list for the D400...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow