M10 soon ?

Started Jan 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
MrLaki
Senior MemberPosts: 1,094
Like?
Re: M10 soon ?
In reply to petertan1959, Jan 12, 2012

petertan1959 wrote:

Can you please just accept that you have an opinion and my opinion is different, and that other people's opinions, needs and wants are different to yours?

then why are you arguing against my points? based on your suggestion - why not ACCEPT it?

because noone accepts that pseudo-knoledge you're presenting here, without being able to proof any of your absurd theories.
lots of people tried to educate you a little bit, but you're very resistant.

that is what i like about leica m9 users. at first they say that the m9 is a "superior: piece of machinery that even the best canon or nikon cannot come close to its imagery.

it's the other way around, people like you come to this forum and say all leica users are morons and are using old technology, aren't able to take action shots etc.

when facts are presented - in this case an admission from Leica itself - that CMOS is the future, they would still not accept it.

they now use other criteria that are superfluous like

why don't you simply give a proof of what you're talking and I mean a proof with your own photos! because even in you flickr stream I see nothing which justifies your big words. and now tell us again, those are just photos for discussions and your questions...if you have that much questions about photography then please go to some beginner forum.

colour filter arrays, micro lenses (and angles), base ISO sensitivity, what point information is digitised, filters (anti alias, IR, UV, etc) that all have an impact on the ultimate output

when sensors are discussed they would say that lens are better.
when lens are discussed they would say that CCD sensors are better.

when AF systems are discussed they would say Manual Focus gives the "artist" better control on how to capture the "moment"

and again, give proof, I bet anything that you wouldn't be able to distinguish between the sensors or cameras which were used on any photo.

they always find a way to bring the conversion into something intangible so that facts are not the basis of a comparison to show the silliness of their arguments.

look into the mirror and try to think, it won't hurt.

BS

well thats finally true, all you type is digital garbage and bs.

after all I agree that the best thing to do is just ignore the digital garbage you produce.

-- hide signature --

cheers
laki

Homer: If The Flintstones has taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

http://www.konstantinou.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow