Some one help me out- an angry wife

Started Jan 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
irvweiner
Contributing MemberPosts: 705
Like?
Re: Some one help me out- an angry wife
In reply to DavidH202, Jan 12, 2012

I use the Colormunki to cal my monitor with regularity and create profiles for my printer/paper updating. Let's stick with the monitor calibration, whenever I re-cal my monitor the previous cal file is not destroyed. It's still there in the list and it or any previous cal be be selected to be the default.

So, just go back and recall your previous/orig cal to the default to keep your wife happy. However, do patiently introduce to the benefits of calibrating.

I suggest returning the display only model and get the 'full' Colormunki that will profile both your display and paper-printer. Your, being the artist will grow to appreciate the power and advantages of this tool. I have used the Munki for past few years and welcome the updating of my paper-printer profiles. This has been important to me during the New England winters and summers- when changes in temp and humidity alter my print quality-not much, but enough to notice.

irv weiner

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow