ULTIMATE BATTLE: Sony NEX-7 vs Fuji X-1Pro

Started Jan 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
Solarcoaster
Regular MemberPosts: 146
Like?
Re: ULTIMATE BATTLE: Sony NEX-7 vs Fuji X-1Pro
In reply to Leo, Jan 12, 2012

If I was really rich then yeah I'd give them away. If I was just moderately rich I'd sell them.

Leo wrote:

Solarcoaster wrote:

CFynn wrote:

Solarcoaster

They both look nice - but they will suit different types of photographer.

If you want video in your camera go with the NEX

I'm just looking at those lovely Fujinon prime lenses.

Forget this infantile ULTIMATE BATTLE stuff. If you are seriously interested in these cameras buy the one that suits you best and go and take some photographs.

In the right hands, I'm sure both are capable of taking fantastic pictures.

I agree. I was not asking for a recommendation, mostly just spearheading a discussion between the two cameras. To me the Fuji seems like it's trying to be an automated Leica at a much more reasonable price point, and it succeeds at that. The problem with that is they prioritized design over efficacy. But the good news is, they're making a system so there will be future cameras, and the lens roadmap looks great. If I was rich I'd buy every new high end camera like this and then sell/upgrade when the next one comes out. Well not every camera but definitely this one. I'd like to get an idea of what it's like to use the kind of traditional control layout that this camera has.

You said" "If I was rich I'd buy every new high end camera like this and then sell/upgrade when the next one comes out."

Then why sell....just upgrade and keep the old camera or give it to a not rich to have some fun also.
Leo

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow