M10 soon ?

Started Jan 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
petertan1959
Regular MemberPosts: 189
Like?
Re: M10 soon ?
In reply to JamieTux, Jan 11, 2012

Can you please just accept that you have an opinion and my opinion is different, and that other people's opinions, needs and wants are different to yours?

then why are you arguing against my points? based on your suggestion - why not ACCEPT it?

that is what i like about leica m9 users. at first they say that the m9 is a "superior: piece of machinery that even the best canon or nikon cannot come close to its imagery.

when facts are presented - in this case an admission from Leica itself - that CMOS is the future, they would still not accept it.

they now use other criteria that are superfluous like

colour filter arrays, micro lenses (and angles), base ISO sensitivity, what point information is digitised, filters (anti alias, IR, UV, etc) that all have an impact on the ultimate output

when sensors are discussed they would say that lens are better.
when lens are discussed they would say that CCD sensors are better.

when AF systems are discussed they would say Manual Focus gives the "artist" better control on how to capture the "moment"

they always find a way to bring the conversion into something intangible so that facts are not the basis of a comparison to show the silliness of their arguments.

BS

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow