Started Jan 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
skimble
Senior MemberPosts: 6,173Gear list
Like?
HS10, X10, X100, X pro 1 no thanks
Jan 10, 2012

I changed brand from Olympus to Fuji with the HS10 then tried the Lx3 in between before buying the X10 just to realised that QC is getting worse and choose to buy the X100 instead.

While I liked the HS10 it was a bit to slow in focusing and write time. Seize was to heavy for my day by day shooting.

The X10 was a delight in this regard and the manual zoom as well as the build style was just perfect. The EVF was a bit of a down but one could live with it.Seize was just perfect.

The X100 is for sure a photographers camera but also like the HS10 sucks in focussing and write time. The O/EFV is a delight to use and IQ is right at the top but no zoom.
The seize is boarder line and just acceptable.

The X Pro 1 looks promising but to big & bulky. Interchangeable lenses is not my thing you may as well go DSLR straight away IMHO.

Will their be a possibility that the X200 will come with a fixed zoom lens 5X when using the new organic sensor and improved focus speed with the same seize of the X10?
I would buy it like hot bread roll

skimble's gear list:skimble's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon EOS 70D
FujiFilm FinePix HS10 (FinePix HS11) Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X20 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow