The Fuji X10 is broken and Fuji will not fix it!

Started Jan 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Summit_pg
Regular MemberPosts: 264Gear list
Like?
The Fuji X10 is broken and Fuji will not fix it!
Jan 10, 2012

With all the talk of how to get messaging out to Fuji about the broken sensor in the X10 I have decided to try a different approach.

I have emailed Fuji, I have called Fuji, I have Facebooked Fuji, and I have made dozens of tweets on Twitter to Fuji reps around the globe. So far, Fuji has not done anything more than acknowledge the issue and say that the white dot syndrome is 'normal blooming'. Anyone with a brain knows that what the Fuji X10 is doing (and the XS1) is not normal and is not OK. See below (my photo from the defective Fuji X10):

I feel that if Fuji is not willing to fix the broken X10, then at least we--as owner's of the X10--should do whatever we can to alert other potential buyers to the issue. It is NOT ok for Fuji to continue selling this as a camera without defects. The Fuji X10 is broken and Fuji needs to fix it.

Unfortunately we cannot make sticky threads in this forum. However, we can continue to post to threads to ensure that they stay visible. Please keep commenting and posting ORB images on THIS thread whenever you feel the need to comment about the defective sensor in the Fuji X10. When this thread is full, post a new thread with the same title and continue to post. Hopefully we, as a community of X10 owners or potential owners, can communicate this issue and push Fuji's hand towards making a fix.

Summit_pg's gear list:Summit_pg's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-T1 +1 more
Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow