What do you do for a living?

Started Jan 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
RaajS
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,972Gear list
Like?
Re: Hit man for Kodak...
In reply to Dan Nikon, Jan 10, 2012

Hey Dan! Glad you're back!

One of these days you gotta take time out of your very busy schedule with the celebrities and all the jet-setting activity and offer up some real critique of the images posted here. Can't speak for the unwashed doctors and dentists here but I'd love to learn!

Cheers,
-raaj

PS: Did you ever see this old time movie called "Our Man Flint"? Great flick! Check it out if you haven't.

Dan Nikon wrote:

My next job is to take out Perez. Only thing I would shoot him with is my M6/ 35 Summicron, with Tri-X of course.

Y'all know what I do, I wear a cape with film sprocket holes and fly around leaping tall piles of digital rhetoric as "Super Dan"...

On another note, just got the check for a nice set of images in this book, including the cover: -- http://www.amazon.com/Art-Unexpected-Places-Company-Collaboration/dp/0934324549/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326147479&sr=8-1

So that is what I do, shoot, snowboard, shoot, love my wife, shoot, mountain climb, shoot, chill with the Clinton's, shoot, get my friend to autograph a few copies of his book on Steve Jobs, shoot...did I say shoot?

SHOOT! I don't think I did, lol!

'Digital is like shaved legs on a man - very smooth and clean but there is something
acutely disconcerting about it.'

-- hide signature --

'Change is not Mandatory, you don't have to Survive...'

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow