Like?
Re: Halftime Score
In reply to VivaLasVegas, Jan 9, 2012

VivaLasVegas wrote:

D800s 4
D800sv 2
D800x 3
D800xv 1

The race is indeed tight, it looks like the MP race is far from over and video is here to stay.

Hey bobn2, why don't you concock your own thread with your own reciepe. Im interested what you come up with.

You leave my con cock out of your recipes, thank you!

Really, I'm not interested in doing a survey on this question. Nikon will have done a lot more well founded and rigorous surveys to establish the market for a new camera, and will use those to make their decision. If you like, what I'm doing is just registering the thought that this kind of exercise, while some may enjoy it, contributes no real information. If it was done properly, it would yield the information that a self selecting sample of people on DPR had a particular opinion, but this does not even do that.
I could post a survey:
Which do you prefer
Nikon D800: 16MP, 25600ISO, 6FPS, 51 AF points, $4000
Canon 5DIII; 32MP, 51200 ISO, 8FPS, 61 AF points, $3000

And then when the majority answers Canon 5DIII claim that the majority prefers Canon, or whatever.

I have used DPR for surveys, but to answer more subtle questions like 'which factors are most important in IQ'. One of the questions the survey didn't include was 'which factors are most important in IQ'.
--
Bob

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
D800New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow