Flat view
Iceman1973
Regular MemberPosts: 161
Like?
60D + my attempts (CC PLEASE)
Jan 8, 2012

Hi everyone,
Happy New Year to you all.

I been lurking around on the forums, but no posted anything as I've just not had enough time to use the camera. Over Xmas I took some pictures at the family gathering, but cannot post them (discretion thing - my young cousins and older uncles think it's better to facebook them, rather than ask for cc on forums like DPR - and personally I'm not a social network person).

So today I got out with my 4 year old, at our local playground, and the results are here for you to advise / comment / criticize.
All comments are appreciated, and thanking you in advance for any advice.

Kindly keep in mind I wanted to trade my 60D for 7D, but was convinced not to as I was advised to improve on my technique. I plan to shoot much more than my son, but time & weather are not on my side at the moment.

All shots were processed in LR, bit of cropping, colour correction, NR.... shot with 70-200 F4L IS & 85mm f1.8.

I've learned to appreciate high iso. Previously I would just delete a picture that was above iso 800, I've grown to like it and treat the noise in LR, make the best I can of it.

Img2204 was caputed as as sequence of bursts, none of the whole bursts were good, but this one is one of those rare ones - we always try to make sure all our shots are in proper focus / sharp.... but how do you get a slightly off focus shot that works. Well for m eat least it works.
Happy viewing - hope you like them.

Thankig you
IM

Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow