POLL - which D800 model would YOU buy

Started Jan 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
James Bligh
Senior MemberPosts: 1,348
Like?
Re: to add some flexibility to your armament will do you no harm.
In reply to bobn2, Jan 8, 2012

bobn2 wrote:

James Bligh wrote:

bobn2 wrote:

CriticalI wrote:

That's all. Interesting. Not important, not significant, just interesting. No-one will die, the D800 will not change, the sun will come up tomorrow.

Of course, that would also have been the same had your 'poll' generated any useful information. As it is, the entropy of the universe has just been increased a little, without any payback in any constructive result. What does happen though is that the gullible think that nonsense like this does generate fact, and then they get confused/disappointed when the reality doesn't seem to match the factoids this kind of thing produces.

You do not have to be a politician but I think to add some flexibility to your armament will do you no harm. Rather it may bolster your position.

On what, exactly?

And you may remember maintaining a staunch policy for too long has heralded many downfalls in history. Of course you may think King's or Queen's servants do not need/afford that kind of luxury but you may investigate their fates and reach your own conclusion.

My own conclusion as to what?

If you cannot figure out them by the context of my writing then it's your fate.

-- hide signature --

Decision, decision, we are the slaves of decisions we made inadvertently.

May God forgive us our imperfections!

Dust to dust, what on earth are we entitled to claim?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
D800New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow