Say it Isn't So!!!!

Started Jan 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
Neil
Contributing MemberPosts: 622Gear list
Like?
Re: poor action shots
In reply to petertan1959, Jan 7, 2012

@petertan - hey troll I have some advice for you. Instead of spending so much time on Leica Talk (of which you have no idea because you don't own a Leica) I suggest you quietly and constructively analyse some of the photographs taken on this (and other forums) by many of the regular posters and try and learn from them. Your snaps unfortunately are not up to the standard of photography displayed by so many on this (and other) forums and as such your posts and observations irrelevant. Go out, take more pictures with whatever camera you own then allow others here to help you with composition, post processing etc. When you have some good pictures others may listen to your opinion but for now mate its too easy too see where you are really at in this art.

PS I have a Nikon D3x as well so dont talk to us about 'modern' cameras please you drop kick!
--
Neil

Neil's gear list:Neil's gear list
Leica APO-Summicron-M 90mm f/2 ASPH Leica M9 Nikon D800 Leica M Typ 240 Nikon D810 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WowNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow