Started Jan 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
John of Brisbane
Regular MemberPosts: 141Gear list
Like?
Re: Please vote on my implied letters challenge
In reply to jmgir, Jan 7, 2012

jmgir wrote:
Chris,

You are the Host of the Challenge and it is your responsibility to DQ all the photos that do not meet your rules, counting on the voters to do the DQing for you may not be the right approach. And please do it before the end of voting as people spent time voting. Thank you in advance.

bikinchris wrote:

Folks, please vote on my implied letters challenge. The images high in the tentative results are NOT what the challenge was looking for. The images aren't bad enough to DQ but many are not good enough to win.

I agree with jmgir . You should DQ those images which don't fit the rules. I voted, but only for those which met your quite well-defined rules. It's your challenge, so it's your responsibility to DQ those who don't follow the rules. It's not fair to make the voters judge this aspect. It's also not fair on those who took the trouble to read and follow your rules. You made a suggestion on one of my photos which I really appreciated and I resubmitted that shot to better meet your rules. I would have been equally pleased if you had DQ'd the photo if I didn't comply. Keep up the good work, but get a little tougher

John of Brisbane's gear list:John of Brisbane's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow