ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
hna
hna
Junior MemberPosts: 40
Like?
NEX-7 Summary of my experience
Jan 6, 2012

First Contact: If you have the NEX-7 for the first time in your hands you are astonished how light it is. Although the finish is good, you miss the noble severity of cold metal, it is a more of a plastic feel.

The NEX-7 is mostly a little higher than the NEX-5 has an additional 2 assignable dials, a selection button next to the trigger, an AE / AF / AE lock lever, an electronic viewfinder and a pop-up flash. That's it. Operation and Menu largely corresponds to the NEX-5.

The viewfinder is a matter of taste, of course, the 24 MP sensor has high resolution, but more noisy than the 16 MP sensor of 5N and has problems with (legacy) wide-angle lenses. The construction of the pop-up flash does not exactly a confidence-inspiring impression, but the lights flash out quite well.

Unfortunately, there is more to the NEX-7 not to say I think the current hype and price is somewhat exaggerated. Who already has the 5N and do not need the viewfinder has made a better choice.

Sony Alpha NEX-5 Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow