Started Jan 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DKStrat
Regular MemberPosts: 143
Like?
5d Mark 2 or new glass
Jan 6, 2012

I'm sure this has probably been asked before. I'm currently working with a 60d, Tamron 28-75, and a few speedlites for off camera flash. I take mostly portraits. I have a little money to spend and was wondering what you guys think. Should I invest in better glass like the new 70-200 2.8 is ii or some other L glass? Or should I sell my 60d keep my tamron and buy a 5d mark 2 and maybe a 85mm 1.8 and another speedlite? Again I mostly into portrait photography but would maybe like to get into weddings one day. I know I will eventually need great glass and fullframe for weddings but what do you think would be better to invest into first? What will give me better results? Should I continue to use my 60d and buy better glass, or a 5d mark 2 and maybe add a 85mm 1.8? I know I will be losing alot of reach going to fullframe but is the image quality really worth the cost? Thanks.

Keith

Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow