Started Jan 6, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
LinusP
Contributing MemberPosts: 579
Like?
Olympus Zuiko ED 70-300mm f/4-5.6
Jan 6, 2012

Selling my Olympus Zuiko ED 70-300mm f/4-5.6 because I haven't used it enough since acquiring a 50-200mm.

It's in great shape - the hood and lens cap have the usual signs of use, but the lens itself is blemish-free (it's even still got the 140-600mm sticker!). Most importantly, the glass itself is flawless , having been protected by a Tiffen filter (included) .

It focused great on my E-620 and E-30 - see a few of my favorites attached. Should work great on Micro Four Thirds bodies too since it supports High-Speed Imager AF (contrast detection) - just make sure you've got an MMF-1/2 or DMW-MA1 adapter.

I bought it new, and will send it in the original box with the protective filter and all of the paperwork.

US $250 includes shipping to the continental US and PayPal fees. I'll discount a little further if you're willing to pay via PayPal Gift/Personal Transfer, and I'll consider shipping abroad on a case-by-case basis - PM me. I've bought and sold lots on 43Photo.com and Mu-43.com as Linus, and have perfect eBay feedback under the username LinusP.

Photos:

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: CA, United States

Olympus E-30 Olympus E-620
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow