alfredo strikes again

Started Jan 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
Digital Alfredo
Junior MemberPosts: 45Gear list
Like?
Re: alfredo strikes again
In reply to happy snapper uk, Jan 6, 2012

Quite simply put - it's my bloody series with my rules and I'm ultimately the end judge of all submissions.

You can feel free to sit around here to moan and gripe about my decision like a bunch of high schoolers if you wish - I really do not care.

Call me names... make snide remarks... poke fun of me - makes no difference at all.

If it makes you feel better about yourselves, all the more power to you - you're all better than me... or whatever you'd like to think.

'Alfredo strikes again' indeed.

Last time, y'all wanted my head for NOT acting - so I really do think y'all need to calm yourselves and realize that the only way you're going to get a challenge that agrees to all your ideals of fairness and equality is to run your own challenges.

Please do so and let me run mine how I wish.

Oh... this is all I have to say on the matter and am not coming back to this thread, so rip me a new one at your leisure - but sending me abusive messages through the site will be treated/reported on an individual basis.

Good day, sirs/ma'ams.
--
To be one with the noodle, one must be in harmony with the sauce.

Digital Alfredo's gear list:Digital Alfredo's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-V1 Nikon Coolpix P500 Nikon D5000
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow