alfredo strikes again

Started Jan 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Digital Alfredo
Junior MemberPosts: 45Gear list
Like?
Re: alfredo strikes again
In reply to happy snapper uk, Jan 6, 2012

Quite simply put - it's my bloody series with my rules and I'm ultimately the end judge of all submissions.

You can feel free to sit around here to moan and gripe about my decision like a bunch of high schoolers if you wish - I really do not care.

Call me names... make snide remarks... poke fun of me - makes no difference at all.

If it makes you feel better about yourselves, all the more power to you - you're all better than me... or whatever you'd like to think.

'Alfredo strikes again' indeed.

Last time, y'all wanted my head for NOT acting - so I really do think y'all need to calm yourselves and realize that the only way you're going to get a challenge that agrees to all your ideals of fairness and equality is to run your own challenges.

Please do so and let me run mine how I wish.

Oh... this is all I have to say on the matter and am not coming back to this thread, so rip me a new one at your leisure - but sending me abusive messages through the site will be treated/reported on an individual basis.

Good day, sirs/ma'ams.
--
To be one with the noodle, one must be in harmony with the sauce.

Digital Alfredo's gear list:Digital Alfredo's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-V1 Nikon Coolpix P500 Nikon D5000
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow