Started Jan 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Harleysoftail
Regular MemberPosts: 257Gear list
Like?
Samsung Canada Service Experience
Jan 5, 2012

There seems to be a lot of Samsung bashing on these posts lately so I decided to post my recent service experence with Samsung. I was experiencing problems with my SEF20A flash so I contacted Samsung Canada for service. They immediately shipped me a new flash but before it arrived I determined that the flash wasn't the problem - but my camera. I contacted Service again and was promptly provided with their shipping account number and advised to send both my camera and flash to them via courier. This was 2 days before Christmas. Today I was advised that they have shipped the camera and flash back to me via overnight courier. I had explained to them that I would be going on vacation in January and really needed by camera back. I received updates by email to advise what testing and conclusions they had come to. ALL Service personnel were extremely polite, friendly and willing to help. Let's give them a break. Not many companies provide thal level of serivce!

Harleysoftail's gear list:Harleysoftail's gear list
Samsung NX30 Samsung NX 60mm F2.8 Macro ED OIS SSA Samsung NX 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 ED OIS Samsung NX 12-24mm F4-5.6 ED Samsung 16-50mm F2.0-2.8 +1 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow