Started Jan 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tim F 101
Senior MemberPosts: 1,020
Like?
Why my gear is the best
Jan 5, 2012

My current camera is without a doubt the best camera that anyone could have. It is smaller than cameras that are larger and heavier but still takes pictures that are just as good unless you blow it up to some unreasonable size, and anyway I would never want to carry those cameras around. It has more and better knobs and dials than cameras that cost less, and it takes vastly better pictures. Does it shoot in low light? You bet it does! Maybe not as well as cameras that are designed for that, but I wouldn't want those for other reasons that include some combination of size and price. Competing models might be better in certain ways, but the ways in which they are worse are much more important. Cameras that are built to higher standards are pricey collectors' items, and cameras that are built worse are complete junk. It is better either because it has stabilization, or else it is better because I did not have to pay for overrated features like stabilization. Don't believe me? Here are some pictures that I never would have taken with another camera because either I would not have it with me or else the image quality would have sucked eggs.

The only way that my camera could possibly get better is if they update the sensor and add a dial for this and a button for that.

What? They did? Damn.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow