Started Jan 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
sunhorse
Senior MemberPosts: 1,463Gear list
Like?
Re: not a competitor, but
In reply to Artichoke, Jan 5, 2012

Artichoke wrote:

sunhorse wrote:

I didn't see anything to indicate it would have an M mount. Engadget also noted that it probably won't be FF. So, not an M9 competitor if that is the case.

Fujifilm is a very innovative company that understands light capture
should be interesting to see what this pretty body will be packing

Yes, I agree that this it would be very interesting to see what Fuji does. I would buy one if it has really good IQ.

a bit OT, but the thread referenced by the OP has contributions that put down Leica users, with Dan Nikon raising his level of vituperative-osity

Unfortunate. I saw that thread and the earlier thread in the Leica forum. I usually avoid jumping into these threads. I really don't care what someone thinks of my gear choices or how much I spend on them. Exception is my wife

I see the talent in this forum, as well as the polite discourse we have had for years before DN and his ilk decided to go on the attack. Constructive criticism is good but the spite is completely unnecessary, but also revealing.

-- hide signature --

Ramesh

sunhorse's gear list:sunhorse's gear list
Leica D-LUX 4 Sony Alpha NEX-5 Nikon 1 V1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Fujifilm X-E1 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WowNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow