Started Jan 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jacqui2
Regular MemberPosts: 266Gear list
Like?
considering sx40
Jan 4, 2012

Hi, I have just sold my dslr as I have decided to go back to a superzoom. I have always had panasonics before, fz28 and fz38 and a fuji s100fs at one point as well. I was intending to go for the Panasonic fz150 but was finding it pretty hard to get and then came accross the sx40. Having read loads of reviews the last couple of days, and compared sample images, it looks to me that the sx40 has superb image quality and beats most other bridge cameras in low light/high iso, including the fz150. Would current sx40 owners agree or give there opinions on this. For example steves digicams sample images at 800/1600 etc between the two, the canon looks much better. I am into bird photography mostly, so full zoom image quality is pretty important, but I also like to take photos of my daughter at gigs (she is a singer) so good low light is a bonus as well. I have read lots of reviews but it would be great to get users opinions especially about full zoom, thanks in advance (sorry for the long post)
--
jacqui

jacqui2's gear list:jacqui2's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow