Started Jan 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dwightt
Junior MemberPosts: 43Gear list
Like?
i Love Craig's list --- Epson 7600
Jan 4, 2012

A few weeks ago I purchased an Epson Pro 4000 and a Pro 7600 for $350. Cleaned them up and unclogged the Magenta on the 7600, which is a known problem. While working on them I noticed another 7600 for sale for $400 and picked it up. I intended to have a dedicated B&W printer and a color one.

The new 7600 was not used by the owner who had purchased it from another user who also did not use it much. I checked the number of printed pages and it was 380!! I did not believe it but did a close inspection of the printer and it shows no sign of wear. It did a perfect test print, so I believe the stated page count.

The best part of the deal is the printer came with stuff. There were three 24 x 30 ft rolls of matte paper, instruction manuals and the best part.. New 220ml refillable carts x7 and seven unopened pints of MIS UltraTone UT7 black&white ink.

So, I am now set. Thanks Craig's list.

Dwight

dwightt's gear list:dwightt's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 350D Nikon D200 Canon EOS 500D Canon EOS 550D +8 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow