My top 30 from the Canon S100 (2011)

Started Jan 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
scared_of_the_dark
Regular MemberPosts: 244Gear list
Like?
Re: My top 30 from the Canon S100 (2011)
In reply to gail, Jan 4, 2012

Thanks all for the kind words everyone - glad you enjoyed the images. I've seen this camera generate a lot of controversy here on the forums (re lens issues) ... It's working great for me. FWIW, i do 99% of my photography in aperture mode, ISO set to auto and reconfigure the back wheel to change the aperture. The front function ring then sets exposure. This combo is unbeatable imo of a body this size - to have such accessibility of controls makes photography so much easier.

Ironically perhaps, i keep meaning to test my lens to see if there are any optical / QC issues but I can never bring myself to spend the time (the energy seems better directed to artistic pursuits :). I've yet to experience anything I'd describe as an optical defect in any pictures I've taken. In fact, the quality constantly impresses me in both stills and video. I've probably taken more shots with this compact than any other before it - will be holding onto this one for some time.

Cheers!

Lawrence

scared_of_the_dark's gear list:scared_of_the_dark's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow