Started Jan 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wuzzittoya
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Is this how you would spend $5000?
Jan 3, 2012

I'm frustrated with not getting 'tack sharp' predictably with my current consumer level set-up. I'm trying to get into microstock and that is why I'm actually being so picky at 100%.

Well, got some $$ for Christmas and had been already shopping, thinking for a while. I really would like to get the Canon 7D (though I know that the body isn't as important, I am really tempted by microadjustment, speed, better autofocus, 100% field of view, brighter view finder, weather sealing...), the 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM II, 24-70mm f/2.8L and the 1.4x Teleconverter III. I'm a little disappointed because I would also REALLY like to get the 100mm f/2.8L IS macro they sell, but I figure I should hope to make enough money from my pictures to maybe be able to afford it by the end of the year.

Just curious - how would you configure a system with that kind of money to use? Would love to see other's ideas.

Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow