Zero Cameras, Zero Lenses - What would they Be ?

Started Jan 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Detail Man
Forum ProPosts: 15,271
Like?
Zero Cameras, Zero Lenses - What would they Be ?
Jan 3, 2012

It surely seems like we are (I shall not say graced) daily with no dearth of stellar examples of the worst in human nature feeling frisky/bold behind the veils of a computer monitor screen/keyboard.

When I consult a gear-head forum, I might expect to learn about "gear". The glowing testimonials are typically merely anecdotal (and thus of limited veracity and transferability to the experience of others). The most valuable information speaks to the limitations and even flaws of machinery/tools.

Knowing what one might want to avoid is (at least as, or more) valuable as is one particular user's anecdotal praises (no matter how sincerely and/or passionately offered they may well truly be) ...

Question : What are (in your own direct personal experience) demonstrably the worst M43 camera bodies and available lenses manufactured (in the past, and/or presently). I am all ears.

If you don't comprehend my words remember that (even here) you could just "turn the page"

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow