Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.8G OR AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G OR AF-S DX NIKKOR 3

Started Dec 30, 2011 | Discussions thread
dr_skn08
Forum MemberPosts: 56
Like?
Re: Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.8G OR AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G OR AF-S DX NIKK
In reply to Guy Incognito, Jan 2, 2012

Thank you Guy Incognito for elaborating different situations. I have not come across feature 'tilt/shift' of a lens in my short 4 months of photography period. Yes different lenses have + and - points. But frankly speaking i want to be stick with nikkor lenses. And as i am amateur i dont want a lens for a particular type of photography like for landscape wide aperture lens, for bird watching a long focus prime lens. Yes i do submit my shots to different photography sites and some of then choose few pix from submitted pix on the basis of sharpness clarity and various other thing specially microstock sites and alamy. Though they do accept my photos i take with my 18-55 and 55-200 mm lenses but also reject for sharpness and blurring due to OOF and motion. More over i was suggested by many to try prime lenses. That is why i am planning to get one. What kind of shots do i take. As i said its mainly landscape architectural and people related to photojournalism/Editorial type. These are my favourite subjects mainly because these all are available in my place. i am not talking about photography of birds like national geography , from very long distance but some which are sitting near or even pet. I need bit more than my kit lenses. And i concluded to 35 or 50 mm lenses just was bit confused between these two. That which may provide me allow me access variety of shots despite being fixed focal length.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow