Started Jan 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
7DJoe
Regular MemberPosts: 125
Like?
2nd shooting a wedding - 10-22 lens?
Jan 1, 2012

I am 2nd shooting a wedding this coming Saturday and this will be my first time doing so. The owner of the studio is pretty flexible with what and how I shoot and asked me to be "Creative" and "Risk Taking" if the opportunity shows itself. The wedding couple are flying in from Dubai, and there will be Belly Dancers at their very extravagant reception....so lots of opportunity for some unique photography.

I will be carrying my 7D and have a Think Tank belt system to carry my gear, which includes a 70-200 f2.8 MkII and the 17-55 f2.8, 2 430EXII flashes, pocketwizards and other stuff.

My question is this: For those of you shooting weddings, how do you feel about the 10-22 lens as a 3rd lens?

I am going to rent it this weekend, but would certainly like to hear any feedback from those seasoned wedding photographers, who obviously are using a cropped sensor camera either as a primary or secondary body.

Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow