That's it! I'm leaving m43. I mean it this time! Don't try to stop me!

Started Jan 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
WT21
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,626Gear list
Like?
Jan 1, 2012

I'm really, really serious. I have a laundry list of issues. I'm going to post them now, and argue with anyone who disagrees. I'm also going to talk about the system I'm moving to.

Please don't try to talk me out of it. Because I really do want to move, because m43 isn't perfect, you see, and I have convinced myself that my next system IS perfect. Or rather, it addresses my one issue with m43, so that one item is close enough to perfection (until I find out it's not perfect).

But I mean it! I'm really moving, so don't talk me out of it, but please do reply to this thread, so it can hit 150 responses. But DON'T call me a troll.

Oh, and after I move systems, I'll continue to haunt this forum for 6+ months, and tell anyone who will listen why I moved. I think I have something to share, and I certainly want to warn anyone who will listen why I was insecure, er, I mean why they should consider my system of choice. Then when forum denizens tell me to pound sand, I'll call them unenlightened and I'll certainly bristly at them calling me a troll.

Until, that is, I come back to m43 sometime around the summer, a little wiser for the wear. Especially now that I bought something other than my EP1 and kit lens the second time around. Did you know that m43 has excellent primes? I didn't find that out until later...

sarcasm

WT21's gear list:WT21's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Alpha NEX-6 +1 more
Olympus PEN E-P1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
sureNew
+++1New
HmmmNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow