ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
orchidnut
Regular MemberPosts: 456
Like?
D80 Help Requested For My Daughter
Jan 1, 2012

Hi All...

And may 2012 bring the best lof all possibilities to you and youirts.

In Houston lor the New Year weekend, my daughter took many outdoor shots of family with her D80 and Nikon 18-135 lens. To her horror, all were unbelievably blown out, with several having the focus subect surrounded by alternating black and white highlights. She also has in her LCD after each shot, a tiny box listing all her camera's settings.That box won't go away.

She's heartbroken, and due to the tight schedule, there's little time to deal with it. So I hurriedly checked and her WB is auto, her exp value is 0, and all on full auto. No odd or accidentally-changed settings are evident. Yet, she took several shots inside Reliant stadium and they were very good. What's up? She has no knowledge of custom settings, and also did not bring her manual.

If you shoot a D80, could you just post what your settings are as you have come to be comfortable with their results? Just about any sharing will be welcome and helpful.

Thx!

Nikon D80
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow