New updates at photokina?

Started Dec 30, 2011 | Discussions thread
JonJT
Forum MemberPosts: 59
Like?
Re: New updates at photokina?
In reply to twan, Dec 30, 2011

twan wrote:

According the information at internet, it seems like canon will introduce a 7DmkII and 5DmkII at the next photokina in koln.

Is this event just in september? In marz there also an event as i understand it right.

I suppose canon did this before so what's the expectation when the new camera's could be in the shops?

Some people at canonrumors.com seem to think that Photokina is scheduled for February this year.

I believe that people are expecting those updates this year because, the 7D is approaching it's third birthday and, because other APS-C sensors have emerged that are outperforming the 18mp in the 7D.

As for the 5D, people are looking for something new because of the camera's age. A lot of new or better peripheral technologies have emerged and so, the 5D is looking a bit dated.

Of course, all of this is speculation. Doing so can be fun but, there is no guarantee anything will be presented by Canon this year.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow