Started Dec 29, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
compupro
Forum MemberPosts: 78Gear list
Like?
NEX-7 progress in Finland and Verkkokauppa.com
Dec 29, 2011

We all have been waiting for the NEX-7 deliveries and tried to understand the Sony's delays due to the unfortunate floods in Thailand. I have been waiting for my NEX-7 body now four months.

Here in Finland they received today noon the 3 first cameras into the SIDE WAREHOUSE of VERKKOKAUPPA.com whose customer I also am. And believe or not, it will take another 1-2 weeks for this sales firm to move those three parcels from their SIDE WAREHOUSE to the shop to be sold to the customers!!!! The SIDE WAREHOUSE even seems to sit basically in the same address than the shop itself.

This is the way the customer service works here in Europe, Scandinavia and Finland, BRAVO!!!! If these three units had been delivered to USA I believe they had been sold by now to the primary customers and even a second time to new customers in E-bay.

Is this in the interest of Sony to deliver their hot products through sales channels that do not work? Also here in Finland we have plenty of respectful sales companies who are on top of their logistics. Please, Sony, use such sales channels that work!

compupro's gear list:compupro's gear list
Carl Zeiss Biogon T* 2/35 ZM Samyang 85mm F1.4 Aspherical IF Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12
Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow