B&H vs Adorama

Started Dec 27, 2011 | Discussions thread
richkuy
Junior MemberPosts: 32
Like?
Re: B&H vs Adorama
In reply to JerryDavis, Dec 29, 2011

I, too, have pre-ordered a Nex 7 kit from Adorama because they were the only ones who would let me do so. I have received a couple of emails since apologizing for the unexpected delays along with instructions on how to cancel my order, if i wished to. I didn't! I have no history with Adorama but i accept the recommendations of those posters who have had good service and no problems with them. Realistically, in this day and age, with instant internet critique and commentary available to all, I expect Adorama, B&H (from whom I have had excellent service ) and other 'big players' understand the importance of positive customer feedback, and therefore 'aim to please' for the simple reason that any enterprise who does not, is not going to be a 'big player' for long. I do believe, in all fairness, anyone calling Adorama (or any other firm) "slimy" should be prepared to provide specific order numbers or evidence of some kind to support such an otherwise offensive charge. JMHO.

richkuy

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow