Started Dec 26, 2011 | Discussions thread
GaryP
Regular MemberPosts: 283Gear list
Like?
Re: Which Color Mode Do You Use - X10
In reply to Ezra R, Dec 29, 2011

Ezra R wrote:

Good topic choice.

At the moment, I am favoring P mode with the following settings for SOOC JPEGs: Velvia, M 4:3 size, ISO AUTO(400max), DR200; Color/Sharpness/etc all left to MID or STD settings.

I am finding that the above settings gives me as close as possible results to the high quality S602 results from nearly 10 years ago (as posted in another thread).

Here is a shot from tonight with above settings... our yorkie has superb coloring in real life, and amazingly the X10 captured all his tan/beige/brown/ecru shades in his head. High marks for doing this..

Below the yorkie is an EXR mode shot outdoors of kids that was not on Velvia, and I am less than impressed with the colors on this one. Last photo is indoors, no flash, at the old state house in Boston. Very colorful, old stained glass which seems to have been nailed by the X10. Still, I like the Velvia setting.

thanks for sharing. the Velvia mode works really well in the first photo. I might as well give this another try.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow