Started Dec 29, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
john Clinch
Senior MemberPosts: 2,796
Like?
D70s in 2011...
Dec 29, 2011

My D70s is still my main camera and the 18-70 still its only lens. It will remain so for the time being. My next priority is a pocket camera.

First a picture from yesterday. Even Raw and the D70s conservative meter didn't save me form this blown high light. A new body would have been alot better. Oh we are in the Peak District UK

I love a good B&W conversion and this is one of the few from this year I've really enjoyed. Other years have been more fruitful. This is my familiy on Newgale Beach

This one was mainly about being lucky with the light. The rewards of a family walk in the rain. When it clears it really Clears. These are the Langdale Pikes

This is the Atlantic at dusk, from our campsite on the Scilly Isles. Ok a short walk over the rocks form our campsite

A simple one now. Just a field near home on a dog walk

Finally and I know that not many love these. But this is one of my few true little planets. Over 60 shots stitched in Hugin. This Ludlow Castle

Thanks for looking all comments welcome. What do you like? What could be better? What don't you like?
--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john_clinch/

Nikon D70s
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow