HP OfficeJet 7410 - custom paper size issue and can't get full bleed...

Started Dec 29, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dave1812
Senior MemberPosts: 1,895Gear list
Like?
HP OfficeJet 7410 - custom paper size issue and can't get full bleed...
Dec 29, 2011

on 8.5 x 11" paper. I can get full bleeds on 4x6, 5x7, and 8x10 but there is a sliver of white paper showing at the top and right of 8.5 x 11, so I tried setting up a custom paper size of 8.6 x 11.2 but NO custom sizes ever appear in the printer's setup dialog box. I've tried zillions of times. If I go to Print Server Properties in the Devices & Printers, I can see all of the custom names I create, but they are not available within the printer dialog box when I am trying to select them. I've not found any answers using Google, on this issue. I am using Windows 7 and the issue is identical on two computers and I also reinstalled the HP printer driver, for grins, to no avail.

BOTTOM LINE: I need to either fix the slivers of unprinted areas on the 8.5 x 11, or I simply need to tell the printer I'm using a slightly larger paper. I need to have a FULL BLEED on 8.5 x 11 paper!!
--
Dave

Dee fifty one hundred

Honest debates welcome.

dave1812's gear list:dave1812's gear list
Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Micro-Nikkor 85mm f/3.5G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +1 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow