Started Dec 28, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
onlooker
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,809Gear list
Like?
Vote distribution table
Dec 28, 2011

Months ago I asked DPR to please fix the vote distribution table (of course I asked through feedback, as Simon insists they cannot be bothered to read this forum). Here is what the host sees today (anonymized voter IDs have been removed from this screen capture for privacy):

Can you tell me how many votes of 4.5 and 5.0 did this voter cast after casting 130 0.5 votes? No, because it is impossible to see. The comment entry box always covers the table - it cannot be moved. Also, even if I want to wait for a couple of days until that particular voter scrolls up high enough so I can see 4s and 5s (although I still can't see others below), if I discover that he (hypothetically speaking) cast a couple of 5 votes, why can't I just click on that row and see the list of those images? I mean DPR already has that information. Why do I have to go manually through 200 entries checking them one by one for that voter's ID? Does that make any sense?

BTW, I am on Windows 7/64 and Firefox. I also tried it on Chrome and IE, no difference. Can any host on Mac OS X and Safari tell me if any of that functionality exists on your platform?

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow