Started Dec 27, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tiberiousgracchus
Regular MemberPosts: 247
Like?
rock and hard place
Dec 27, 2011

You may see from my posts that i have been trying to understand what direction to go in. My initial idea was to upgrade my 350D Canon to either a 7D or preferably a 5D II. My attention was then caught by the M4/3 cameras. Waiting for a decent review of the GX1 to come out to see how its low light performance is. The Pentax Q has also caught my eye. I love low light photography and portability. If i cant get both in one body I would rather invest long term in a 5D II / III and then save up for a smaller mirrorless camera. I just dont know what to do next.

My last impression is that we will see a few new cameras from Olympus M 4/3 maybe even Canon coming into this class. What are your thoughts? wait to see what 2012 brings or just go for it and start shooting .
Thanks

Canon EOS 350D (EOS Digital Rebel XT / EOS Kiss Digital N) Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 7D Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow